? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Skylars 1st Birthday Party




Skylar Shumake turned 1! Skylar had a big birthday party that Brayden slept through. That Friday when I picked Brayden up from school he was running a 102 fever so I took him to the doctor and he ended up having a double ear infection. So we started antibiotics that night and seemed to be ok the next morning so we got up and started our daily routine. When we were getting ready for Skylars party i realized he felt really warm so I took his temp and it 104! So i called the doctor and they gave me instructions and said it was from the ear infection. So we gave him medicine and the fever went down right away. I knew we couldn't miss the party so we finished getting ready and headed out. When we got there I layed him down and he slept the entire time.

0 comments: